This Cleansing Diet Eliminates 6 Pounds In 12 Days (Full Menu)
The toxins are in the majority of things around us. Whether in the air we inhale, the water we drink, or in the food we consume.
However, when the amount of accumulated toxins exceeds that of those that are eliminated, our body saturates, and this can lead to diseases that are dangerous for health. Indeed, we have five emunctory organs, responsible for the elimination of the latter.
However, there are some factors that disrupt the proper functioning of these. Namely stress, overeating, lack of activity, and irregular sleep. For the good functioning of our organization, it is therefore necessary to adopt a healthy lifestyle.
An unbalanced diet and a sedentary lifestyle promote weight gain. However, many people find it difficult to accept their body as it is, especially when they have a few extra pounds. Now there are several methods of weight loss. One of the most effective is the combination of a healthy diet, and the consumption of drinks that contribute to the elimination of toxins, in addition to the practice of regular physical activity. Here is a list of detoxifying drinks, followed by a diet to follow for 12 days.
These will not only help you lose weight, but also help improve the functions of your emunctory organs, and thus get rid of your toxin stocks.
Consume detoxifying drinks
A study conducted by the National College of Neuropathic Medicine in Portland, Oregon, USA, found that detoxifying drinks had several benefits, and improved overall health. Here are some that you can consume daily during these 12 days of diet.
– Lemon water
– Mix the juice of a lemon in 1 liter of water and drink it all day long.
– Water with cucumber and mint
– Cut a half cucumber into small and mix them with mint leaves in 1 liter of water.
– Sugar free green tea
– Organic vegetable juices
– Ginger herbal teas without sugar
The 12-day detoxifying diet
Here is the menu of a typical day that you can decline according to your wishes over the duration of the scheme.
Breakfast– A hot drink, without sugar: tea, coffee or infusion- A tart of bread + a poached egg- A slice of ricotta- A seasonal fruit
Lunch– Green salad with lemon and olive oil vinaigrette- A baked white fish kebab- Fried vegetables- 70 g of bread or 100 g of whole rice- A fruit
Snack– 40 g of oil seeds- Vegetable sticks of your choice- Fruit salad without added sugar
Dinner– A vegetable soup
– A natural yogurt without sugar
– Do not consume more than one tablespoon of oil a day, banning hydrogenated oils
– Limit your salt intake to avoid water retention
– Be sure to stay hydrated, and drink at least 2 liters of water a day
– Avoid foods that are too fat, too sweet and processed
– Practice regular physical activity: Physical activity helps burn more calories, but it also increases muscle mass, which speeds up your metabolism.
Here are some tips for you to spend more money.
- Do your shopping on foot
- Play sports 3 times a week
- Do not take public transport for short distances
- Do your housework yourself
- Promote family recreation including physical activity such as football games, ping-pong, etc.