The Amazing Health Benefits of Apple
Apple has always been considered to be healing fruit. Certain types of apples contain iodine, even ten times more than bananas and apricots, which along with vitamin C may be of particular importance in preventing the thyroid gland diseases.
When you eat a fresh apple on an empty stomach, this allows the body to quickly, within twenty minutes, absorb the nutrients and curative ingredients.
Apple is often an integral part of various diets for weight loss. Thanks to the insoluble fiber (pectin), that expands in contact with water and thus stretches intestines, creates a feeling of satiety. A simple sugar (fructose) satisfies the desire for sweets, and at the same time it doesn’t lead to a rise in blood sugar level (glucose). Recent studies have found that tannic acid in apples prevents the deposition of fat in the liver.
Apple helps digestion, and thanks to dietary fibers, also influences the regulation of bowel movement. Apple should be eaten with the skin, not because of the vitamin C, because it is evenly distributed throughout the fruit, but because apple peel contains large quantities of active substances, so-called bioflavonoids.
Apple contains the most anthocyanins, which act against inflammation, protect the liver and heart and reduce the possibility of cancer. Also, they enhance the action of vitamin C, and strengthen our immune system. Sour apples are recommended for diabetics, because they may affect the lowering of blood sugar levels. Apple is especially useful in the flu seasons, because it can slow the development of type A virus, because it contains phytoncide that has antimicrobial activity.
Finnish scientists say that for the prevention of stroke, it is enough to eat one apple a day. It will, in addition, reduce the possibility of elevated intraocular pressure – glaucoma.
Apple is important in the prevention of tooth decay, because it destroys up to 90% of bacteria in the mouth while brushing destroys only 60%.
It is recommended:
– For diets – a feeling of satiety (pectin)
– To satisfy the sugar cravings, for diets and diabetes (fructose)
– For better digestion and the bowel movement regulation (pectin)
– For better immunity (vitamin C)
– To protect the liver and heart (anthocyanin)
– Against the deposition of fat in the liver (tannic acid)
– Against diseases of the thyroid gland (iodine + Vitamin C)
– Anti-inflammatory processes (anthocyanin)
– Against Cancer (anthocyanin)
– Against influenza virus type A (phytoncides)
– Against cardiovascular disease (fiber + vitamin C + potassium)
– Against tooth decay (antibiotic effect)
– Excessive consumption of sweeter apples (dental enamel)
– Consuming higher amounts of apple seeds (containing cyanide)