PROTEIN VANILLA FLUFFS
INGREDIENTS (12 MUFFIN SIZED FLUFFS)
- 7 Egg Whites (210g)
- 25g Stevia (Granulated)
- Vanilla Essence (or another flavor that you like)
- 40g Myprotein Vanilla Flavoured Protein Powder(I used 20g casein and 20g whey)
- Preheat oven to 230 °C.
- Whip the egg whites on the highest possible speed until they are frothy, foamy, and light (This will take at least 5 minutes).
- Add the protein powder, stevia and vanilla drops bit by bit whilst you whip the egg whites.
- Put the mixture into silicone muffin tins. You should be able to make about 12 muffins.
- Place the muffins in the oven for about 7 minutes at 230°C (They will come out still a bit moist inside)
Low calories, no carbs, no fat, high in protein, very easy. You can use other flavors such as caramel essence, almond etc not just vanilla.