PROTEIN ‘SNICKERS’ RECIPE
INGREDIENTS (10 ‘SNICKERS’ PROTEIN BARS)
- 100g All Natural Peanut Butter
- 50g Myprotein Chocolate Micellar Casein Protein Powder (You can choose any flavor that you want although I prefer chocolate, vanilla, hazelnut.)
- 10g Cocoa (5g if you use chocolate protein powder)
- 200g Low Fat Greek Yogurt (I used fage 0% although you can also use low fat yogurt, low fat cream, milk or water)
- 20g Crushed Natural or Roasted Peanuts
- 80g +85% Chocolate
- 20g Coconut Oil
- Sweetener (I used stevia)
- Mix all of th ingredients together (you can choose to add the crushed peanuts to the mixture or put them on top of every bar later)
- Depending on the protein powder you use and other ingredients i.e.yogurt, milk etc it is possible you should use a bit more or less of some of the ingredients.
- Divide the mixture into 10 and shape every piece into a bar
- Break the chocolate into small pieces.
- Melt the coconut oil on a low fire.
- Add the small pieces of chocolate to the melted coconut oil.
- Take off the fire whilst stirring.
- Coat the bars with a small amount of chocolate (dip them in the choclolate)
1 serving = the size of ½ a normal Snickers bar.
A protein bar with only “clean” ingredients.