PROTEIN BANANA-YOGURT AND PEANUT BUTTER CAKE
INGREDIENTS (1 CAKE = 20 SERVINGS)
- 340g Greek Yogurt (2 x Fage 0%)
- 2 Bananas (300g)
- 100g Myprotein Vanilla Impact Whey Protein Powder (I used vanilla flavor but you can also use chocolate or any other flavor you like)
- 3 Eggs
- 50g Peanut Butter
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Mash the bananas.
- Put all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Pour the mixture into a silicone baking tin (cake tin 20 cm).
- Put in the oven for 40 minutes at 180°C.
- Let the cake cool off before demoulding.
Myprotein Impact Whey Protein Powder is our first choice when it comes to protein powder. It tastes great and offers excellent value for money. They also have an unflavoured version that comes in handy when cooking.