Forget The Diets, Here Is The Best Drink To Lose Fat Naturally
Losing weight and fat, especially over time, is not easy. Regular dietary differences associated with periods of restrictive slimming diets affect the body. This behavior then produces a yoyo effect and a chain of weight loss and regain that can be dangerous for your health.
Fortunately, healthy eating, regular physical activity, and natural home remedies are effective in losing weight. Moreover, some natural ingredients allow to slim down and refine your body without side effects.
Natural remedies for losing weight
Honey is a high-energy food and a good source of vitamins and minerals such as potassium and phosphorus. It also has antioxidant, antibacterial and antiseptic properties. The flavonoids contained in honey neutralize free radicals, preventing cardiovascular diseases and certain cancers.
In addition, a study has shown that honey can stimulate hormones that promote satiety. And, when combined with other ingredients, weight loss is more significant.
Honey and warm water
In addition to its moisturizing effect, water reduces the feeling of hunger, accelerate metabolism and promote the elimination of toxins. Mix a tablespoon of honey with a glass of warm water and drink this drink in the morning when you wake up.
Honey, lemon juice and lukewarm water
At the first recipe, you can add the lemon. This citrus is rich in vitamin C, minerals and is low in calories. Moreover, and according to a study, the pectin contained in the lemon can trigger a satiation effect over time. In addition, another study has shown that the polyphenols that contain lemon, promote the reduction of obesity in mice.
Mix a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of lemon juice in a glass of warm water and consume this mixture in the morning upon waking, on an empty stomach.
Honey and cinnamon
Cinnamon has medicinal properties since it has antimicrobial and antiparasitic effects. It is also rich in antioxidants, allows healing and helps lower blood pressure and cholesterol.
In addition, one study has shown that the active compound of cinnamon, cinnamaldehyde, can stimulate thermogenesis. During this process, the body emits heat and burns calories.
Mix a tablespoon of honey and a teaspoon of cinnamon in a large glass of warm water and drink this drink regularly, in the morning on an empty stomach.
However precautions are to be taken about the type of cinnamon. If it contains coumarins, you should know that taken for more than two weeks, it can cause a negative impact on the liver. Ceylon cinnamon must be used which contains a minimal dose of coumarin.
2. The red cabbageRed cabbage is a low-calorie food but rich in beta-carotenes, vitamins C, B9 and K1 as well as potassium, manganese and other essential nutrients for health. In addition, the integration of red cabbage into the diet helps stabilize blood glucose and lose weight.
To do this, you can consume a bowl of raw or boiled cabbage for lunch.
3. Olive oilOlive oil contains monounsaturated fatty acids that help reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and antioxidants that reduce the risk of heart disease. In addition, olive oil is associated with the Mediterranean diet which, according to a study, offers an antioxidant capacity and allows a reduction of the weight.
To take advantage of this prodigious oil, you can consume a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, alone or use it to season your salads or cooked vegetables.
4. The cider vinegarThe acetic acid contained in cider vinegar helps to promote weight loss, lowering blood sugar levels and lowering insulin levels to increase fat burning as well as reducing the storage of fat. fat in the belly and burning fat.
Mix two tablespoons of cider vinegar in a large glass of water and consume the preparation before meals. You can also add honey to this drink.Warnings
– Apple cider vinegar should not be combined with insulin for diabetics and should not be drunk undiluted;
– Lemon is not recommended in case of heartburn or kidney and biliary disorders.
– In case of treatment or proven illness, consult your doctor before consuming any of the aforementioned drinks to lose weight.