Dr. Jean Michel Cohen Diet, A Clever Way To Lose 5 Pounds In 10 Days
If you’ve ever had trouble losing weight and your efforts have been in vain, Dr. Cohen’s diet is likely to interest you! Famous French nutritionist, he offers a simple and sustainable method to eliminate excess weight by developing a low-calorie diet that takes into account a balanced diet while significantly reducing the number of calories ingested. Discover a detailed menu for 10 days.
The nutritionist Jean-Michel Cohen has developed a diet that may seem restrictive in view of the caloric intake but which incorporates rich and diverse foods. Indeed, the diet is primarily designed to take advantage of their varied benefits in terms of vitamins, minerals and trace elements. This ensures lasting weight loss while avoiding harmful deficiencies for the body. All without deprivation or frustration.
On the program, 10 days of slimming menus composed of super-foods to boost your body to the full!
The first two days are called “booster” and are estimated at 600 kcal, as follows:
- Breakfast: apple / pineapple / cinnamon smoothie (150 ml), 2 natural yogurts 0%
- Lunch: 1 slice of turkey breast, a cold pepper / tomato / rosemary soup, 1 vanilla yoghurt
- Dinner: 200 to 300 g of plain white cheese, saffron asparagus soup
- Breakfast: 1 natural yogurt, 1 pomelo
- Lunch: 1 filet of place (steamed), a velvety leek / carrot / turmeric, 1 natural yoghurt
- Dinner: 200 to 300 g non-fat white cheese, mushroom soup with garlic
Then follow two days called “cruise” at 1200 kcal:
- Breakfast: vanilla porridge with Brazil nuts, 1 apple, sugar-free infusion
- Lunch: 125g of steamed salmon steak with lemon juice, a crisp radish with 5g of butter, zucchini diced with dill / turmeric, 100g of wild rice with homemade tomato coulis, 100g of white cheese without fat
- Dinner: 1 skinless roasted chicken leg with paprika, green beans pan-fried with garlic, parsley tomatoes with vinaigrette (olive oil base), 1 natural yogurt, ½ mango
- Breakfast: 30g of wholemeal bread, 10g of butter, 150ml of fermented milk, 1 pear, sugar-free infusion
- Lunch: 250g quinoa tomato coulis, a green salad with vinaigrette sauce, diced aubergine sautéed with garlic / basil, 100g plain plain cheese without fat
- Dinner: duck aiguillettes with dried apricots and thyme, shredded carrots lettuce with vinaigrette (olive oil base), fried minced fennel with chives, 1 natural yoghurt
Then you alternate with a booster day at 600 kcal:
- Breakfast: mango / passion fruit smoothie (150 ml), 2 Swiss sweets 0%
- Lunch: 1 boiled egg, cream of spinach with garlic, 1 small vanilla swiss 0%
- Dinner: carrot velouté with curry, 200 to 300 g of fat free white cheese
We then alternate with 5 days “cruise” at 1200 kcal
- Breakfast: 30 g of wholemeal bread, 1 tablespoon of honey, Brazil nuts (15 g), 150 ml of fermented milk, a sugar-free infusion
- Lunch: 40g of rye bread, fresh pomegranate and crab salad, 2 figs, 1 natural yoghurt
- Dinner: Grated celeriac with vinaigrette sauce (made with walnut oil), an omelette (2 eggs) with chives, steamed broccoli, vanilla fat free vanilla.
- Breakfast: vanilla porridge with Brazil nuts, sugar-free infusion, 1 apple
- Lunch: 1 skinny chicken leg with paprika and rosemary without skin, a vegetable salad with sprouted seeds, 40 g of wholemeal bread, 1 natural yoghurt 0%
- Dinner: pan-fried zucchini with turmeric, 125 g sliced beef, a bowl of gazpacho, 100 g fat-free plain white cheese, 2 passion fruit
- Breakfast: 30 g of wholemeal bread, 1 tablespoon of honey, 150 ml of fermented milk, a sugar-free infusion, 2 kiwis
- Lunch: 150 g of filet of place in foil and lemon zest, lentil curry, sautéed radish with 5 g butter, 1 natural yoghurt
- Dinner: 125 g of filet mignon with old-fashioned mustard, pan-fried chard with garlic and parsley, young shoots mixed with a teaspoon of walnut oil and sherry vinegar, 2 small Swiss swiss 0%, 100 g of homemade fruit compote
- Breakfast: 30g of wholemeal bread, 10g of butter, a milkshake made of a small banana / 150ml of fermented milk / vanilla, a sugar-free infusion
- Lunch: salmon cubes with flax seeds, tomatoes in vinaigrette sauce, braised fennel with homemade tomato coulis, 100 g of bulgur, 100 g of fat free plain white cheese
- Dinner: 130 g of turkey breast, steamed broccoli with 1 tablespoon of crème fraîche, carrot sticks, 1 natural yogurt, ½ mango
- Breakfast: vanilla porridge with Brazil nuts, 1 pomelo, sugar-free infusion
- Lunch: 150 g roasted rosemary with rosemary, 100 g red beans and peppers with tomato coulis, grated celeriac with homemade vinaigrette (made with walnut oil), 1 natural yoghurt
- Dinner: 3 grilled sardines, fried mushrooms with garlic, young sprouts with balsamic vinegar and olive oil, a light chicory mousse
Before starting a diet, remember that medical advice is essential to assess your health.