6 Exercises Make Your Body More And More Young
Famous Taoist Master Mantak Chia insists that people who practice Qigong exercises will help our health grow stronger and more spiritually. When we do these exercises, we get both physical and mental harmony.
Introducing you to these exercises will help improve your health. They are really good.
The Masters believe that breathing with a particular technique can improve your general wellbeing and prolong your life.
- Inhale slowly through your nose and hold for 1-2 seconds;
- Add another small inhale to fill the lungs to the fullest capacity;
- Hold for 1-2 seconds and exhale through your mouth. Exhale long and slow.
This breathing technique balances the entire body and slows down the aging process significantly.
2. Warming up
Warming up is very important. This is a preparation step and you should never skip it.
- Relax your body completely;
- Slightly bend your knees and try to distribute the weight evenly onto both of your legs;
- Start swinging your arms forward and backward and then from side to side.
3. Strengthening the kidneys and back
This exercise strengthens your back and also stimulates the kidney function.
- Stand straight with your feet together or just shoulder-width apart and point your toes forward.
- Slowly bend forward and down, without bending your knees;
- Look up and try to reach the floor. If you do it right, you should feel your waist muscles stretching;
- Stay in this position for 10 seconds, then slowly go back to the initial position;
- Repeat 6 times.
4. Straightening the back
This exercise corrects your posture and improves your vision, strengthens and straightens the back, and improves the circulation of oxygen in the blood.
- Stand straight and slowly move your head back;
- Stay in this position for 15 seconds and take deep breaths;
- Slowly return your head to the initial position;
- Repeat 6 times and do this exercise a few times a day.
5. Stress relief exercise
This exercise relaxes the whole body.
- Stand with your feet double shoulder-width apart;
- Raise your hands to your chest with your palms facing the chest;
- Fully extend one arm;
- Bring your hands back to your chest;
- Return to the initial position;
- Repeat on each side 6 times.
6. Stretching the back
This exercise is called “2 hands pushing the sky” and it increases the lungs’ capacity, provides the body with energy, and improves the function of the liver, the kidneys, the stomach, and the intestines.
- Stand straight and lock your hands in front of you;
- Inhale and slowly raise your hands over your head with your palms facing up;
- At the same time, rise onto your toes. Exhale and slowly lower your hands to the initial position;
- Repeat 6 times.
Have you heard about Qigong before? Tell us in the comments what you think about it. And share this article with your friends and family so that they can have a long, active, and healthy life.